This is one of my favorite pictures of Diana, Princess of Wales. I didn’t know who Diana was until I watched her funeral with my mom. This smile is how I remember her, though. She was so lovely. I can’t believe I miss someone I never met, or even saw in person, but I do. I miss her. I mourn for the loss of the woman that was blossoming into her own. She was tasting freedom for the first time since her marriage; she was discovering the woman who was no longer held in by the confines of her title. She was becoming Diana. And Diana, you were a wonderful woman.
^^Yes. My heart literally aches sometimes because I miss her so much and I never knew her. That’s how much of an impact she did have and still has on people’s lives. She was an incredible woman.
- princess-lydia likes this
- gregorypecks likes this
- deathlyhalfbloodprince reblogged this from lovelyprincessdiana
- gracefullyvintage likes this
- lovelyprincessdiana reblogged this from myroyalobsession and added:
- mygreatpalace reblogged this from myroyalobsession
- myrandomobsessions likes this
- modelingyendri30 likes this
- victoriagrays likes this
- royaltyandmore reblogged this from myroyalobsession
- myroyalobsession posted this